ADSM-L

Re: 4.2.3 Upgradedb - ??

2002-12-06 17:43:26
Subject: Re: 4.2.3 Upgradedb - ??
From: Sam Sheppard <SHS AT SDDPC.SANNET DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 14:41:04 PST
---------------------------- Top of message ----------------------------
>>--> 12-06-02  14:37  S.SHEPPARD     (SHS)    Re: 4.2.3 Upgradedb  - ??

I made the mistake of reading the README file, the first item of which
stated (seemingly unequivocally) that you needed to do an UPGRADEDB.
After letting it sit for some time, I realized that I didn't recall ever
having to do this for an upgrade within versions (well, maybe from 3.1
to 3.7), so I just halted it and brought it up normally and everything
was fine.   Seems like when you specify the upgradedb parm and it's not
needed, there should be some indication given.  But, live and learn.
Thanks
Sam Sheppard