ADSM-L

TSM 5.1(WinNT), STK 9310 and Library Station

2002-12-06 13:22:30
Subject: TSM 5.1(WinNT), STK 9310 and Library Station
From: Lasse Tastesen <tsm AT TASTESEN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 19:03:01 +0100
Hi..
Well I would like to know if anyone has a setup like this, if so, I would like
to know how you configured the tsm server...

The setup I have:

TSM 5.1 on windows 2000
StorageTek 9310 with Library Station on OS/390
Fibre attached drives direct to the tsm server.
Library Attach from storagetek on the TSM server too.

I haven't found out how to setup the connection for lib attach and library
station yet.

Best Regards
Lasse