ADSM-L

Schedule prompter not working?

2002-12-06 11:05:04
Subject: Schedule prompter not working?
From: "L'Huillier, Denis" <DLHuilli AT EXCHANGE.ML DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:03:51 -0500
Env: TSM 4.2.2.9 z/OS 1.3 server
TSM 4.2 client Windows NT

I updated a node to a new domain.  Then associated the node with a new schedule
in the new domain.
The client scheduler (NT) is in prompted mode..

The TSM Server never attempted to contact the node for the backup schedule.
(ANR2561I)
I see this ANR2561I message for all other nodes within the schedule except for
the one I just moved there.
I had to restart the schedule service on the client to get it to work.

Anybody know why this is?  And it isn't always.. Just sometimes.

Thanks.