ADSM-L

Re: domain c: in cloptset is not excluding the d: drive

2002-12-06 09:53:24
Subject: Re: domain c: in cloptset is not excluding the d: drive
From: Halvorsen Geirr Gulbrand <gehal AT WMDATA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 15:52:47 +0100
In version 5.x of the TSM client I believe you can use
domain -D:
to exclude a domain.

I havn't actually tried this, but when I installed a client (v5.1.5.1) it
default excluded domains in dsm.opt this way -and I couldn't see the drives
excluded in the GUI or CL.

Could be wirth a try.

Rgds,
Geirr G. Halvorsen