ADSM-L

Re: smnode.c Error obtaining copy group

2002-12-06 04:51:28
Subject: Re: smnode.c Error obtaining copy group
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:48:32 +0200
Just a guess but you may want to try it.
Ensure the default class and the one with longest retention in that domain
do not point to a diskpool (while other used direct backups to tape). We
made this work on 4.2.1.15 but actually is unsupported (and maybe I was
just lucky). The problem was when the files go to tape and the directories
(through longest retention class or explicitly stated DIRMC) go to disk.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Eric Winters <ewinters AT AU1.IBM DOT COM>
06.12.2002 00:59