ADSM-L

Re: include/exclude syntax question for TSM Unix Client

2002-12-05 01:38:15
Subject: Re: include/exclude syntax question for TSM Unix Client
From: "kurt.beyers AT pandora DOT be" <kurt.beyers AT PANDORA DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 07:30:20 +0100
Tivoli Storage Manager evaluates all exclude.dir statements first (regardless
of their position within the include-exclude list), and removes the excluded
directories and files from the list of objects available for processing. The
exclude.dir statements override all include statements that match
the pattern.

Kurt