ADSM-L

Re: AW: TSM updates

2002-12-04 07:59:16
Subject: Re: AW: TSM updates
From: Sias Dealy <hnre AT UREACH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 07:58:35 -0500
Hello!

I was able to get to the ftp sits without any problem (knock on
wood).

I agree with Thomas, check your firewall and make sure that the
port is not blocked.
Are you able to reach the ftp site on another machine?

Here are some mirrored site. When I can't access the
service.boulder or software.ibm.com, I would try the mirrored
site(s).

ftp.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de (mirror - Germany)
ftp.wu-wien.ac.at (mirror - Austria)
ftp.cac.psu.edu (mirror - Pennsylvania)

Sias

---- On    , Schoenleitner Thomas
(thomas.schoenleitner AT SGKK.SOZVERS DOT AT) wrote:

> hi!
>
> I trieded it just again and it works for me!
> ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-
management/maintenance/
> ftp://ftp.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-
management/maintenance/
> ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-
management/maintenance/
> seems to be identical.
> which ftp-client are you using?
> if you are behind a firewall, be sure to use passive ftp
>
> thomas

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag