ADSM-L

Re: TSM updates

2002-12-03 10:46:10
Subject: Re: TSM updates
From: Joshua Bassi <jbassi AT IHWY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 07:40:47 -0800
http://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/mainten
ance/v5r1/server/

--
Joshua S. Bassi
IBM Certified - AIX 4/5L, SAN, Shark
Tivoli Certified Consultant -ADSM/TSM
eServer Systems Expert -pSeries HACMP

AIX, HACMP, Storage, TSM Consultant
Cell (831) 595-3962
jbassi AT ihwy DOT com

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Simeon Johnston
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 7:28 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Subject: TSM updates

Where do I go for TSM updates?  I had an FTP sight but lost the link
(and the feeling I get is that it changes pretty often).

I have a TSM 5.1 server running and I am going through updates now,
except I can't get any updates.  I tried "registering" on IBM's support
sight, that was a joke. I probably have a customer number around here
somewhere, but I'd rather be able to just go to an FTP sight and be able
to see all the updates and download them directly.

AND -- What version can I update to if I start with 5.1.0?  Should I go
to 5.1.5, or is that not even possible?

sim