ADSM-L

Re: Bocada .v. Servograph/TSM .or. alternatives??

2002-12-03 04:32:38
Subject: Re: Bocada .v. Servograph/TSM .or. alternatives??
From: Roger Deschner <rogerd AT UIC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 03:32:09 -0600
If you are even slightly able to "roll your own" then seriously consider
a general-purpose statistical tool such as SPSS or SAS for this purpose.
Especially since you may already be licensed for one of them.

Nevertheless, Servergraph has an impressively deep list of features,
invented just for WDSF/ADSM/TSM/ITSM. When I can fit it into a tight
budget, it's on my definite wish-list, for sometime that I actually
think I can get it approved. They really seem to know this system,
whatever it is called, inside and out.

========== Two wrongs don't make a right but three lefts do. ===========

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002, Tony Morgan wrote:

>Hi World,
>
>I am looking to buy a TSM reporting tool, with Billing capabilities.
>
>I am aware of Bocada and Servograph/TSM.
>
>Does anyone have knowledge of either, or something better???
>
>Any information will be gratefully received.
>
>Best Regards & Seasons Greetings (we all have something to celebrate!!)
>
>Tony Morgan
>Fortis Bank
>London

<Pointless legal warning deleted. Just remember not to cut the tag
off your matress.>