ADSM-L

Re: Bocada .v. Servograph/TSM .or. alternatives??

2002-12-02 12:59:50
Subject: Re: Bocada .v. Servograph/TSM .or. alternatives??
From: "Mr. Lindsay Morris" <lmorris AT SERVERGRAPH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 12:58:26 -0500
Tony, I'd be interested to see whether Bocada's backup-status reports show
you
        -whether any FILES were missed (e.g. NTUSER.DAT and such)
        -if there are old filespaces wasting apce in your library.

Bocada's good feature is that it works across several products: TSM,
Veritas, etc.
But it doesn't seem to go very deep.

Please let me know if I'm wrong about this. Thanks.

Mr. Lindsay Morris
Lead Architect, Servergraph
www.servergraph.com <http://www.servergraph.com>
859-253-8000 ofc