ADSM-L

Bocada .v. Servograph/TSM .or. alternatives??

2002-12-02 11:08:15
Subject: Bocada .v. Servograph/TSM .or. alternatives??
From: Tony Morgan <TONY.MORGAN AT FORTISBANK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:02:33 +0100
Hi World,

I am looking to buy a TSM reporting tool, with Billing capabilities.

I am aware of Bocada and Servograph/TSM.

Does anyone have knowledge of either, or something better???

Any information will be gratefully received.

Best Regards & Seasons Greetings (we all have something to celebrate!!)

Tony Morgan
Fortis Bank
London

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the addressee. The content of this
e-mail may have been changed without the consent of the originator.
The information supplied must be viewed in this context. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify our Helpdesk by
telephone on +44 (0) 20-7444-8444. Any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.