ADSM-L

SV: Novell bare-metal restore

2002-12-02 05:26:05
Subject: SV: Novell bare-metal restore
From: Flemming Hougaard <flhou AT NETVAULTING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 11:25:26 +0100
Hi Zlatko

The small problem/task of backing up the DOS partition is easily solved... just
mak a CRON routine on the NetWare server, and use the TOOLBOX.NLM utility to
copy the DOS partion into a folder on a NetWare volume - after this u can make
a backup of these files... in a case of restore u just do it backwards -
restore to the NetWare volume, then use TOOLBOX.NLM etc. etc.

Regards
Flemming Hougaard