ADSM-L

Permanent retention

2002-12-02 02:02:24
Subject: Permanent retention
From: Dorothy LIM Kay Choo <Dorothy.LimKC AT UOBGROUP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 14:47:54 +0800
Hi,

I would like to seek advise on how to use TSM to keep my information
permanent.

Before the application, execute the end-of-day processing, a set of database
will be dump.

After the end-of-day processing, there is another dump to database which
will overwrite the previous.

I need to keep both set for a retention of 7 years.

Any advise ?
        Regards,
        Dorothy Lim
        Systems & Network Division, United Overseas Bank Limited
        mailing address: 396 Alexandra Road, #04-00, BP Tower Singapore
119954
        e-mail:  Dorothy.LimKC AT UOBgroup DOT com   // tel: 371 5813   // fax:
270
3944

        Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this
communication (which includes any attachment(s)).  If you are not an
intended recipient, you must not use, copy, disclose, distribute or retain
this communication or any part of it.  Instead, please delete all copies of
this communication from your computer system and notify the sender
immediately by reply email.  Thank you.