ADSM-L

Re: delete seperate filespace

2002-12-01 08:49:21
Subject: Re: delete seperate filespace
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 15:42:43 +0200
You can exclude the files and on next backup the active version will
become inactive. Further handling will be through verd&reto settings in
the copygroup.
If you need immediate removal from the server storage the procedure is
more tricky:
- define special mgmtclass with vere=1, verd=rete=reto=1
- bind the files through include to the special mgmtclass
- backup the files once to re-bind the versions
- exclude files
- run expiration
The special class settings will rule immeduate expiration.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Frank Ruff <fruff AT ZEUNASTAERKER DOT DE>
23.10.2002 14:00