ADSM-L

Re: Bulk changing status

2002-11-27 11:22:11
Subject: Re: Bulk changing status
From: Tomas Hrouda <throuda AT HTD DOT CZ>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 17:21:43 +0100
Okay ...:-) ... I didn't assume that you have copy pool on file deviceclass,
its little "unusual" ... but I fuzzy remember (it was some time ago) I tried
to set up acc=unav for tape copypool volume, but obtained error message "not
valid access" .. or something similar. I am not currently on TSM server
which I could try it again ... can you try it on real tape copypool volume?
I am interested if there will be the same result as for filedeviceclass
copypool.

Tom