ADSM-L

Re: Please help - ANS1311E Server out of data storage space in TS M

2002-11-26 12:16:00
Subject: Re: Please help - ANS1311E Server out of data storage space in TS M
From: murali ramaswamy <muralirama29 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:15:23 +0000
THANKS FOR MANY OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS.   I AM TRYING THOSE ONE AFTER THE
OTHER.
THANKS
-MURALI

From: Karel Bos <Karel.Bos AT NUON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Subject: Re: Please help - ANS1311E Server out of data storage space in TS
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:34:33 +0100

Hi,

Some notes:

- Diskpool has as nexstg Diskpool2 (should be Filpool1);
- Diskpool2 has no volumes defined in it (est. cap=0) and has no next stg
(should be Filpool2?).

Seems that you have to define volumes in diskpool2 and/or define a next
stg.

Gr.