ADSM-L

Re: Management class usage

2002-11-25 21:04:33
Subject: Re: Management class usage
From: Paul Ripke <pripke AT CSC.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:54:36 +1000
Maybe I'll try:

select class_name, node_name from backups group by class_name, node_name

since that will give me the information I need. I know it's going to take
forever to run, though.

Cheers,
Paul Ripke

                    Zlatko
                    Krastev              To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    <acit@ATTGLOB        cc:
                    AL.NET>              Subject:     Re: Management class usage
                    Sent by:
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    26/11/2002
                    06:48
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Try to improve it a bit by using:
select 'It is there' from db -
where exists (select * from backups where class_name = 'BLAH')

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Paul Ripke <pripke AT CSC.COM DOT AU>
25.11.2002 06:55