ADSM-L

Re: NetWare 6 Cluster and Web Client

2002-11-21 10:52:50
Subject: Re: NetWare 6 Cluster and Web Client
From: Mark Humphrey <Mark.Humphrey AT NUEDGE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:44:38 +0000
The solution for our problem was to load an additional instance of DSMCAD
using the cluster resource DSM.OPT file.

Ie.  We use DSMCAD to backup SYS: and NDS.  It's DSM.OPT file is located
on volume SYS:
DSMC is being used to back up the cluster volumes.  It's DSM.OPT is on
volume APPS.  We had to specify a different HTTPPort (in our case 1583) in
this DSM.OPT and re-entrantly load DSMCAD it.

Regards,

Mark Humphrey
Project Manager
NuEdge Ltd