ADSM-L

Subfile file errors

2002-11-20 19:52:53
Subject: Subfile file errors
From: Graham Trigge <Graham_Trigge AT ENTERPRISESERVICES.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:49:43 +1100
TSMers,

I received the following error message in my client's dsmerror.log file
last night which makes little sense - has anyone seen this before:

     "11/21/2002 00:11:12 Invalid subfile recognition token encountered in
transaction. Resending transaction using full file backup".

If I look at the file which was being backed up at this time, it is an 8mb
zip file and has ** Unsuccessful ** at the end of the entry. Does this mean
the file was not
backed up successfully at all, or just not successfully using subfile
backup? I will be monitoring this backup tonight to see if it is a one off
problem, or the file
itself is corrupt somehow.

Regards,

Graham Trigge
Senior Administrator
Telstra Enterprise Services Pty Ltd

Phone: (02) 9882 5831
Mobile: 0409 654 434
Fax: (02) 9882 5987
Email: graham_trigge AT enterpriseservices.com DOT au