ADSM-L

Re: GroupWise 6 backup

2002-11-19 13:43:18
Subject: Re: GroupWise 6 backup
From: "Peter Pijpelink - P.L.C.S. BV Storage Consultants" <tsm AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 19:37:52 +0100
take a look at www.stbernard.com

You need to buy this product yes.  it works pretty transparant wit tsm.

good luck

Peter

At 07:47 19-11-2002 -0500, you wrote:
Peter,
Thanks for your reply. I'm glad there is a solution for this problem.
Can you tell me some more info about St Bernard OFM? Is it something
that I need to buy? How would that work with TSM client? Any web site
for product? Thanks again.

Jin Bae Chi (Gus)
System Admin/Tivoli
Data Center
614-287-5270
614-287-5488 Fax
jbaechi AT cscc DOT edu

>>> tsm AT PLCS DOT NL 11/19/02 01:52AM >>>
Hello,

we had some testing for a customer and did see good results with st
Bernard
Open File Manager (OFM). We could backup and restore groupwise without
any
problems.
Be aware you have the latest servicepacks, specially TSA500 and
TSANDS.
Also make sure you have enough memory in your netware box since it is
file caching based os.

good luck

Peter