ADSM-L

Re: more on moving atl

2002-11-15 15:07:24
Subject: Re: more on moving atl
From: Kai Hintze <kai.hintze AT ALBERTSONS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:02:16 -0800
Of course it can't be quite that simple. "move media" doesn't like to work
with tapes in Pending status. I guess that makes sense, the original reason
for "move media" is to hold mountable tapes outside the library, and pending
tapes aren't really mountable. I guess I will just check them out, then
check them back in....

- Kai.

The entire physical universe, including this product, may one day collapse
back into an infinitesimally small space. Should another universe
subsequently and spontaneously re-emerge, the existence of this message in
that universe cannot be guaranteed.