ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5116 server / storageagent performance degradation

2002-11-15 11:17:40
Subject: Re: TSM 5116 server / storageagent performance degradation
From: "Rivera, Jose Spri" <jose.spri.rivera AT SPCORP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:37:09 -0500
I am in the same predicament however I am in 64 bit mode both Aix and TSM. We
have 2 network segments - The core segment where all app traffic is
supposed to traverse (however we sneek backups in for litely populated
servers) is exhibiting this performance degradation. The backup segment
dedicated to backups only, performs at the same rate prior to the upgrade Jose
Rivera
Ris Infrastructure
908-298-3568
1-800-PAGE-MCI    #1376812