ADSM-L

AW: How to call 'archive' from an AT-Job in Win2000

2002-11-15 07:32:32
Subject: AW: How to call 'archive' from an AT-Job in Win2000
From: Heinrichs Gerhard <gerhard.heinrichs AT IS-ENERGY DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:27:40 +0100
Thanks,
it works.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards
Gerhard Heinrichs

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Uwe Schreiber [mailto:Uwe.Schreiber AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM]
Gesendet am: Freitag, 15. November 2002 12:54
An: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Betreff: Re: How to call 'archive' from an AT-Job in Win2000

hi gerhard,

you have to setup the necessary environment variables.

like

DSM_CONFIG=E:\TSM\dsm.opt
DSM_DIR=E:\TSM\baclient\
DSM_LOG=E:\TSM\

and add the installation-directory to the PATH environment variable.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards
Uwe Schreiber

gerhard.heinrichs AT IS-ENERGY DOT DE
Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
15.11.2002 11:55
Please respond to ADSM-L

To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Subject:        How to call  'archive' from an AT-Job in Win2000

Hi *SM'ers,
I would like some advices on following problem:
How can I post an archive-command using an at-Job. My first idea was  to
use the cmd-interface and then an cd to the tsm-client-folder, but it
doesnt work (ANS0101E.. unable to open Message repository).
thanks

Gerhard

Gerhard Heinrichs
is:energy GmbH