ADSM-L

Re: Library Problem

2002-11-14 20:38:27
Subject: Re: Library Problem
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 02:28:04 +0200
Two options:
- check is this the real reason for non-operational library. I didn't
played with 3570 but others work fine with both shared "yes" and "no".
- redefine the library:
--      delete drives & library; define back library using same name and
drives. You can delete library without deleting the device class.
--      define new library name using same devices;"upd dev <devclass>
libr=<new definition>"; delete old drives and library.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

"Crawford, Lindy" <lcrawford AT BOECORP.CO DOT ZA>
13.11.2002 14:44