ADSM-L

System Object won't rebind to new mgt class

2002-11-14 13:07:39
Subject: System Object won't rebind to new mgt class
From: "Thach, Kevin" <KThach AT COVHLTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:06:58 -0500
On all of our Win2K servers, we've recently added the following line to the
client dsm.opt files:

include.systemobject ALL win_sysobj

All but 1 client's System Object filespaces have properly rebound to the new
mgt class.  One however, is still bound to the default mgt class and I can't
figure out why.  It HAS backed up since the change, so I know that's not it.

Server is 4.2.3 on AIX 4.3.3 and Win2K client is 5.1.0.1 (same as all the
others that have worked correctly)

Any ideas I might try?

This E-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only
for the use of the Individual(s) named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this E-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination or copying of this E-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this E-mail in error, please immediately notify us at (865)
374-4900 or notify us by E-mail at hdesk AT covhlth DOT com.