ADSM-L

Re: NetWare 6 Cluster and Web Client

2002-11-14 10:13:39
Subject: Re: NetWare 6 Cluster and Web Client
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 10:08:32 -0500
Mark,

Do you have password generate in your cluster opt file? That will present
problems if you don't.

Are you seeing any other anomalies with your clustered volumes? We're having
a problem where, after applying a patch (eDir 8.6.2 patch SP2) our clustered
volumes are not recognized by the 5151 client.

--
Jim Kirkman
AIS - Systems