ADSM-L

Re: Cleanup for APAR IC32075

2002-11-11 17:35:45
Subject: Re: Cleanup for APAR IC32075
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:18:05 -0700
Thomas,

The procedures are undocumented and should be done only with the
assistance of support.

What kind of run-around are you getting? It certainly should NOT be
because the problem client happens to be running 4.1, as the version
number is immaterial.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT MAIL.TJU DOT EDU>
11/11/2002 13:48