ADSM-L

Re: Question about dirmc

2002-11-11 04:01:47
Subject: Re: Question about dirmc
From: DFrance <DFrance-TSM AT ATT DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 03:01:12 -0600
Ooops, I mis-spoke... It's the output from "Q OCC <node_name>" (from dsmadmc
prompt) that would confirm whether you are storing data into the DIRMC
storage pool.

Don France
Technical Architect -- Tivoli Certified Consultant
Tivoli Storage Manager, WinNT/2K, AIX/Unix, OS/390
San Jose, Ca
(408) 257-3037
mailto:don_france AT ayett DOT net (change aye to a for replies)

Professional Association of Contract Employees
(P.A.C.E. -- www.pacepros.com)