ADSM-L

Re: ITSM Vs. Veritas NBU

2002-11-11 00:58:17
Subject: Re: ITSM Vs. Veritas NBU
From: Mark Stapleton <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 23:36:24 -0600
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
Mark D. Rodriguez
> Attached below is a news release that has just come out or will be
> coming out next week.  In addition, I have the detailed PDF document of
> the independent study that was done comparing the 2 products.  I
> wouldn't call it a slam dunk win for ITSM but it was a very clear victory.

While I guess this could have been construed as an advertisement, I can't
bring myself to fuss about it. It offers something of value back to the
ADSM-L community while it attracts viewers to Mr. Rodriguez' site--a good
example of value-for-value. (As an added bonus, he didn't send a copy of the
files to every ADSM-L subscriber.)

Nice job, sir.

Certified TSM consultant
Certified AIX system engineer