ADSM-L

Re: q libv just stopped working?

2002-11-08 20:20:31
Subject: Re: q libv just stopped working?
From: "Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 19:19:23 -0600
Got it working. ... When updating the microcode to 2.80.41 on the 3583
library,
it sets the barcode length to 'normal' (6 CHARACTER) from 'extended' (8
character).

After setting it to 'extended' I should have pulled all my tapes out of the
library,
inventoried the library, then check all the tapes back in.

It took a while but it is now working!

Why the cleaning tape? ... Don't know. ... JC