ADSM-L

Re: Help w/TDP for Oracle w/RMAN

2002-11-08 10:22:50
Subject: Re: Help w/TDP for Oracle w/RMAN
From: Neil Rasmussen <rasmussn AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 07:15:33 -0800
Holly,

There are no specific environment variable to set for restores. What you
do need to make sure of is that you are using the same options for restore
that you used for backup. In particular you need to make sure the
filespace on the server is set the same for both backups and restores. It
may help you to verify (query) that the particular backuppiece that you
backed up is sitting on the TSM Server and that it is in the filespace
that you expect.