ADSM-L

Re: linux 5.1.5 web client

2002-11-07 20:29:41
Subject: Re: linux 5.1.5 web client
From: "Mark D. Rodriguez" <mark AT MDRCONSULT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 19:23:21 -0600
Johnson, Reginald (ECCS) wrote:

I have installed the linux 5.1.5 client and am not able to access the web
client. I am at the correct JRE 1.3.1 that is mentioned in the readme. What I
am noticing is that dsm.jar is empty and IBM has
not been able to provide an update for me as yet. Has anyone else experienced
this problem and found a work around.

Reggie Johnson

Reggie,

If you search the archives I believe somebody posted on this recently.
Basically they copied the JAR file from a different version and got it
working, but the detailed how they did it in their post.  Good Luck and
let us know how you did.

--
Regards,
Mark D. Rodriguez

MDR Consulting
The very best in Technical Training and Consulting.
IBM Advanced Business Partner
SAIR Linux and GNU Authorized Center for Education
IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert, CATE
AIX Support and Performance Tuning, RS6000 SP, TSM/ADSM and Linux
Red Hat Certified Engineer, RHCE