ADSM-L

Re: System Object / Mgmt. Classes / Policy Sets / Backup Groups - - What's the best way??

2002-11-07 20:01:04
Subject: Re: System Object / Mgmt. Classes / Policy Sets / Backup Groups - - What's the best way??
From: Glen Churchfield <glen.churchfield AT SARCOM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 17:42:22 -0500
 Cinda,
This may be viewed as a bit heavy-handed, but why not just delete the SYSTEM
OBJECT filespaces and start over? This is what I did when changing a group
of largish clients to a collocated domain. I figure SYSTEM OBJECT is fairly
static and not highly critical if you're not doing BMR (we're not) so the
risk is low and the resource useage is reasonable.

Just a thought.
Glen Churchfield