ADSM-L

Re: A headachy question!TSM language is not the same as my OS language.

2002-11-06 05:04:24
Subject: Re: A headachy question!TSM language is not the same as my OS language.
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 12:02:18 +0200
Try to do "export LANG=en_US" before starting dsmadmc/dsmc. I have no idea
how is the Chinese keyboard layout but in our Bulgarian (Cyrillic) there
is a way to switch between cyrillic/latin alphabets. Check what happens
when Alt-LeftShift & Alt-RightShift is pressed (do not use right Alt/AltGr
key).

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

fenglimian <fenglimian AT 163 DOT COM>