ADSM-L

Upgrading from 4.2.2.3 to 4.2.3

2002-11-04 09:13:26
Subject: Upgrading from 4.2.2.3 to 4.2.3
From: "Thach, Kevin" <KThach AT COVHLTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 08:55:19 -0500
I'm upgrading to 4.2.3 today.  Anyone had any problems upgrading to 4.2.3 or
with 4.2.3 itself?  Please let me know if there are any horror stories out
there.

This E-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only
for the use of the Individual(s) named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this E-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination or copying of this E-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this E-mail in error, please immediately notify us at (865)
374-4900 or notify us by E-mail at hdesk AT covhlth DOT com.