ADSM-L

Re: Version 5.1.5.1

2002-10-30 12:51:18
Subject: Re: Version 5.1.5.1
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:47:45 -0800
> Interesting that changing the resourcetimeout made a difference.  Ours is
> already at 60.
>
> Would you be willing to share your PMR number?  I'd like very much to pass
> it along to the people we have working this issue (which at this point
> include marketing people) so they can consolidate their information and
> maybe get a better handle on the problem.

I have 2
06053,bre
This one is related to the In Progress reporting in the log when all the
schedules are finished.

06121,bre
Is related to the problem with all the Missed backups.
I was asked if they could go ahead and close it. Not a chance since I'm
still having problems, not as many missed backups but still too many.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC