ADSM-L

Re: VERITAS BMR (was CA - Brightstore Resource Manager for TSM)

2002-10-29 16:31:12
Subject: Re: VERITAS BMR (was CA - Brightstore Resource Manager for TSM)
From: Jim Taylor <jtaylor AT ENLOGIX DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:27:05 -0800
I am confused with the Subject of this item.  Is there a relationship
between Veritas's BMR and CA's Brightstore Resource Manager for TSM?  I
thought that CA's BRM not BMR is a graphical reporting tool that reports on
the condition of TSM and its resources and has nothing to do with Bare Metal
Restore.

JT