ADSM-L

Re: How to exclude NDS License object

2002-10-29 10:27:22
Subject: Re: How to exclude NDS License object
From: Anwer Adil <aadil AT LAW.COLUMBIA DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:22:41 -0500
Frank,

Thanks for responding.

I tried both Exclude statements separately and they worked.

Anwer

                      Frank Ramke

                      <ramke AT US.IBM DOT COM        To:       ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      >                        cc:

                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  Re: How to exclude NDS
License object
                      Dist Stor

                      Manager"

                      <[email protected]

                      .EDU>

                      10/28/2002 09:38

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "ADSM: Dist Stor

                      Manager"

try putting one of the following 2 entries into your dsm.opt file:

EXCLUDE NDS:.....*License*

OR

 EXCLUDE.DIR "NDS:.O=TSM.NLS:Publisher=Novell+NLS:Product

              =NetWare 5 Conn SCL+NLS:Version=510"

 EXCLUDE.DIR "NDS:.O=TSM.NLS:Publisher=Novell+NLS:Product

              =NetWare 5 Server+NLS:Version=510"

Anwer Adil <aadil AT LAW.COLUMBIA DOT EDU>

10/27/2002 11:24 PM