ADSM-L

Re: Restore netware files to w2k

2002-10-29 09:46:14
Subject: Re: Restore netware files to w2k
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 07:43:38 -0700
You must use the Netware client to restore files that were backed up by
the Netware client.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Kolbeinn Josepsson <Kolbeinn.Josepsson AT NYHERJI DOT IS>
10/29/2002 05:53