ADSM-L

Re: Find ITSM downloads by going to 'Downloads' under 'Self Help'

2002-10-25 02:13:55
Subject: Re: Find ITSM downloads by going to 'Downloads' under 'Self Help'
From: "Stumpf, Joachim" <joachim.stumpf AT DATEV DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 05:55:44 -0000
Hi Donna,

I followed the link under Self help in hope to get
information about a new ITSM-Server version
on z/OS. But there's *NOTHING*.

I did not found any information about z/OS server updates on 5.1.x.x.
Only w2k, aix, solaris, etc are supported.

I created an PMR at IBM-Germany and asked for the new version (and I got
them...)
But why there's *NO* further information about TSM - z/OS updates/patches
on the ITSM website at the moment?

The only thing I found was a z/OS server update/patch to 4.2.x.x

--
regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Joachim Stumpf

Donna Jee <djee AT US.IBM DOT COM> (Donnerstag, 24. Oktober 2002, 23:20:46,
MEST):