ADSM-L

Re: Internal server error detected ?????

2002-10-24 09:17:07
Subject: Re: Internal server error detected ?????
From: Justin Bleistein <justin.bleistein AT SUNGARD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:59:47 -0400
usually around the actlog it should tell you what the internal error is
caused by look forward and backwards like 20 minutes in that log to see if
it says anything which could relate to that. On the other hand I have
noticed that in the past when I received such errors the best thing to do
is to just wait usually it worked again after an hour or so. It's
apparently a conflict with the O/S and TSM which resolves itself
eventually. If not then run a server trace and that might tell you what it
could be.

--Justin

                      Robert Ouzen
                      <rouzen AT UNIV DOT HAIF        To:       ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      A.AC.IL>                 cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  Internal server error
detected ?????
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      10/24/2002 02:09
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Hi

I run an audit vol with fix=yes and got the following error on my actlog:

 Activity Log
------------
Date and Time       Message

10/23/2002 18:38:19 ANR2312I Audit Volume (Repair) process started for
volume 000023 (process ID  98).
10/23/2002 19:25:21 ANR2327W Audit volume process terminated for volume
000023 - internal server error  detected .
10/23/2002 19:25:21 ANR0987I Process 98 for AUDIT VOLUME (REPAIR) running
in
the BACKGROUND processed 8449 items with a completion state of FAILURE at
19:25:21.

Can anybody have an idea why ???????

Regards Robert Ouzen
E-mail: rouzen AT univ.haifa.ac DOT il <mailto:rouzen AT univ.haifa.ac DOT il>