ADSM-L

Re: TSM v. HP Openview Storage Data Protector 5.0

2002-10-23 14:33:43
Subject: Re: TSM v. HP Openview Storage Data Protector 5.0
From: Joshua Bassi <jbassi AT IHWY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:31:34 -0700
If it is anything like OmniBack, I can understand why it's not very
prevalent in production.  I have several accounts I have moved from
OmniBack to TSM.  Needless to say the customers were very impressed with
the TSM product set after the implementation was completed.

--
Joshua S. Bassi
IBM Certified - AIX 4/5L, SAN, Shark

AIX, HACMP, Storage, TSM Consultant