ADSM-L

Migrations

2002-10-22 10:58:06
Subject: Migrations
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 07:00:41 -0700
I have a disk pool that is set Migration Continue=no, High Migration=80, Low
Migration=60. This disk pool is 390GB in size and every morning when I come
in migration is running, and would run till it is empty, I've seen it. I've
verified the settings during the migration and I see no reason that this
should be happening. The disk fills with SAP R/3 data each evening and some
other regular stuff.

Has anyone else come across this? I haven't seen the other disk pools I have
do this.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC
E-Mail:    <mailto:gillg AT saic DOT com> gillg AT saic DOT com
Phone:  (858) 826-4062
Pager:   (877) 905-7154