ADSM-L

Re: DiskXtender 2000 High CPU Usage after install

2002-10-22 09:20:46
Subject: Re: DiskXtender 2000 High CPU Usage after install
From: Justin Case <justin.case AT DUKE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 05:29:02 -0400
YES I have been running Diskxtender 2000 for about 18 months and the dxspy
deamon runs
continuously checking for files to update so this is a common issue. It is
one that we have to live with..
Justin

Niklas Lundstrom <niklas.lundstrom AT FORENINGSSPARBANKEN DOT SE>@VM.MARIST.EDU>
on 10/21/2002 05:27:34 AM

Sent by:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>