ADSM-L

Re: Win2K, Fiber and I/O problem

2002-10-16 10:06:14
Subject: Re: Win2K, Fiber and I/O problem
From: Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:05:46 -0400
I just remember reading an article or post about this. It is actually
settings or software configuration that enables the fibre card to try and
maintain persistent "definitions". I do remember that they mentioned QLogic
and the configuration utility that comes with the cards. I can't for the
life of me remember where I read this...too many mailing
lists...newletters...SPAM!. Or it could be an approaching "senior moment."

This wasn't a function of Win2k, but of the Qlogic (and another card) fibre
card configuration.

Bill Boyer
DSS, Inc.