ADSM-L

Re: 4.2 install and help

2002-10-15 13:46:20
Subject: Re: 4.2 install and help
From: Michael Kindermann <michael.kindermann AT GMX DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:44:38 +0200
Hi,
take a look at the installed language packages., there is your problem Had
the
same problem:  make an smitty install_all_available software on the
packages.
This helped on aix 4.3.3 tsm-server 4.2.2.7.

Sorry, cant remember the name of the packages but you need the correct
versions.

M.Kindermann
Wuerzbur/Germany

> I have just installed 4.2 server with update to 4.2.2.  I
>  am having problems with help not formatting
>
> correctly
>  for display in dsmadmc.  Has anyone else seen this befor
> e and more importantly
>
> how can I fix this?
>

> Jac
> que

NEU: Mit GMX ins Internet. Rund um die Uhr f|r 1 ct/ Min. surfen!