ADSM-L

Monthly backup

2002-10-14 19:39:54
Subject: Monthly backup
From: Yahya Ilyas <Yahya.Ilyas AT ASU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:18:39 -0700
On one of TSM client I am using two management classes/ copy groups.  In
include_exclude file I have added new management class name in front of the
file system's name and the rest of includes use default management class.
Default management group has vere, verd, rete and reto parameters set to 35
days, and that one file system has different management with 365 for all of
these options so I can keep data for one year.

Now I need to change backup for this filesystem to become daily with default
management class for 35 days,  and do  monthly backups to keep for one year.
I will appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks

Yahya