ADSM-L

Re: Different display of output from query

2002-10-14 15:29:28
Subject: Re: Different display of output from query
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 13:28:48 -0600
Use the -DISPLAYMODE=LIST option when invoking dsmadmc, i.e.:

   dsmadmc -id=myid -password=xxxxxx -displaymode=list etc....

See the TSM Administrators Reference, Chapter 3. section "Using
Administrative Client Options" for more info.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Suad Musovich <s.musovich AT AUCKLAND.AC DOT NZ>
10/14/2002 12:15