ADSM-L

Re: Memory error during backup

2002-10-14 09:52:13
Subject: Re: Memory error during backup
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 07:49:05 -0600
I didn't see any attachment. Is this the same error you reported in the
"NT cilent error message" thread? If so, then please obtain more current
Dr. Watson info I emailed you about yesterday, and I will see what I can
see (hopefully you received my instructions for configuring Dr. Watson).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Mario Behring <mariobehring AT YAHOO DOT COM>
10/13/2002 09:23