ADSM-L

Re: Tape Supplier

2002-10-09 15:36:17
Subject: Re: Tape Supplier
From: "Johnn D. Tan" <jdtan AT MED.CORNELL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 15:39:22 -0400
Not sure what you mean by "extended High performance Tapes" but we
get bulk orders of AIT tapes from ISSI for our SpectraLogic Gator.
Contact <JimD AT issibusiness DOT com> and he'll give you a good deal, less
than $70 per tape (in bulk quantities), plus it comes pre-labelled
the way you specify (AIT, AIT-2, AIT-3)

johnn

I am looking for help in locating a good supplier of tapes for My TSM system

I am running a 4.2.2 TSM environment under AIX 4.3.3
I have 4 3590E1A drives in a 3594 robotic library

Can anyone suggest a supplier for the extended High performance Tapes?

Bill

William Fitzgerald
Software Programmer
Munson Medical Center